MarFirst is executing a seven-year subcontract to provide mission-critical IT integration support to a large international Federal law enforcement agency, with an infrastructure that spans 350 domestic offices and 92 foreign offices in 69 countries. Our support includes systems engineering and software development as part of an enterprise-level initiative to transform the current infrastructure and operating environment using Agile and DevSecOps best practices. Our support to modernization efforts will enhance security, usability, and accessibility while ensuring full continuity of the Agency’s round-the-clock law enforcement mission.
MarFirst staff work out of Sterling and Merrifield, VA locations both virtually and on-site, depending on mission needs. Our team supports evaluation and implementation of commercially available, cloud-based solutions and next-generation network options to support the Agency’s strategic roadmap. We modernize applications and implement DevSecOps automated delivery pipelines. Our staff also provide leadership for the IT support teams that provide on-site and escalation support directly to Agents and users in the field, tasked with ensuring positive mission outcomes.
The MarFirst leadership team draws on over twenty-five years of Information Technology expert experience exclusively supporting federal customers, including:
- Senior Vice President and CTO – GovCIO, Health and Civilian Sector
- Chief Growth Officer – SkyePoint Decisions
- Executive Leadership for Solutions Development and Innovation Centers – CSRA
- Technical Director/CTO – SRA International
- Account Management – SRA International
- Service – Ranger qualified Infantry Officer, General Douglas MacArthur Leadership Award recipient